YOUR Satisfaction is 100% Guaranteed!
Returns & Exchanges
LeadingEdgeKnives.com guarantees your satisfaction! If for any reason (even if it is because you no longer like food!) you wish to return your purchase, you may return it to us within 30 days of delivery for an exchange, merchandise credit or refund.
Please note the following:
1. Credit will be issued back via the original payment method if returned within 30 days, unless otherwise specified. If returned after 30 days, a merchandise credit will be issued. Shipping costs are non-refundable; if shipping was included in the price paid, then the shipping costs will be deducted from the refund/credit.
2. Returned items must be in new, unused condition and include all original packaging.
3. Any gift item purchased through us may be returned for an exchange or merchandise credit that can be used on a future LeadingEdgeKnives.com order.
4. Special orders and large volume purchases are subject to a restocking fee if returned. For more information please contact us.
5. We are not responsible for returns that do not have tracking/delivery confirmation showing that the package was received in our warehouse. Be sure to return the items via a traceable method such as UPS or FedEx.
6. If a product is returned and the order no longer qualifies for the “Gift with Purchase(s),” the Gift(s) must also be returned or full credit can not be issued.
1. Complete the Return Form below.
Click here to view and print the return form
2. Repackage the product(s) in the original packaging. Pack securely for shipping and enclose a copy of the Return Form along with a copy of either your packing slip or original order e-mail confirmation.
3. Choose the shipping carrier most convenient for you and return the merchandise insured with tracking (recommended for your protection) to the below address:
Leading Edge Knives
801 South Garfield Avenue
Traverse City, MI 49686
Please allow up to 14 Business Days to process your return request. Once processed, either new tracking information, a merchandise credit, or refund confirmation will be e-mailed.
If your order has been received damaged, incomplete, or incorrect, please save the carton, all packaging, and the product(s). Contact us immediately via e-mail.
Refused or Undeliverable Packages
Packages that are returned to us for any of the following reasons are subject to actual shipping and return charges.
1. Packages that are undeliverable and returned to us due to an incorrect address.
2. Packages returned after 3 failed delivery attempts or unclaimed at the local UPS facility.
3. Packages that are refused or returned to sender.
To avoid these charges, please double check your addresses and make sure the recipient is aware of the delivery.
Please contact us immediately via e-mail if you need to alter your order. We will certainly do our best to accommodate; however, if your order has already been processed for shipment, we will not be able to make any changes.
It is the responsibility of the customer to submit their order correctly. We understand that mistakes can happen and we will certainly do our best to resolve any issues; however, we cannot guarantee that the correction will be successfully made before it ships. Common customer errors include: incorrect or transposed addresses, selecting the wrong item, color, or size, duplicate orders, etc.
Please double check your order carefully before submitting. If after you have submitted the order, you need to make a correction, please contact us immediately via e-mail.
All content appearing on this Web site is the property of:
Leading Edge Knives, 801 South Garfield Avenue, #113, Traverse City, MI 49686
Copyright © 2010-2011 Leading Edge Knives. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2010-2011 Leading Edge Knives. All rights reserved.
All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of Leading Edge Knives or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. Leading Edge Knives and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Leading Edge Knives believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Leading Edge Knives and its subsidiaries.
At this time, Leading Edge Knives ships merchandise to locations within the United States including Alaska and Hawaii.
The Content included in this Web site has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice as are any products, programs, offerings, or technical information described in this Web site. Leading Edge Knives makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, quality, or adequacy of the Web site or Content, or the suitability, functionality, or operation of this Web site or it’s Content. By using this Web site, you assume the risk that the Content on this Web site may be inaccurate, incomplete, offensive, or may not meet your needs and requirements. Leading Edge Knives SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THESE WEB PAGES AND CONTENT. IN NO EVENT WILL Leading Edge Knives BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
OR Depending on State –
Any warranty that is provided in connection with any of the products and services described on this Web site is provided by the manufacturer only, and not by Leading Edge Knives. The information and content on this server is provided "as is" with no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Leading Edge Knives is not liable for any damages, including any consequential damages, of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the materials on this Web site or of any of the products or services described hereon.